We are excited to announce that we will have an online auction this year! It will kick off at the Big Band Dance, on Saturday, February 2, and will conclude on Sunday, February 10.
Please donate items to our auction! Donations so far include a $400 package from Bay Cities Driving School and two high-quality musical instruments.
To avoid conflict with the winter holidays, donations are requested prior to Thanksgiving.
If you would like to donate an item, please fill out this form:
Some ideas to consider:
- Time at a vacation home or time share
- Tickets to a sporting or cultural event
- Airline miles for two or more
- A gift certificate to a store, restaurant, spa, museum, or amusement park
- Musical instruments in good condition that need a loving new home
- Host a wine tasting or chocolate tasting event at your home
- Host a game night or pool party
- Teach a cooking class or art class in your home
- Cater (or donate the services of your favorite caterer) an event at someone’s home or a venue
- A bottle of fine wine or spirits
- A themed gift basket
- Do you work somewhere interesting? Would your employer allow you to host a tour? Facebook? Google? NASA? SLAC?
- Professional services such as decorating, tutoring, dog training, photography
- How about music lessons? Your student may like to give lessons, or you could donate a gift certificate for lessons at Bridgepoint Music.
- Do you live in walking distance from the school? Donate a parking space or two for graduation.